Does your company or organization routinely host gatherings for the public? Events allow people to congregate for face-to-face get-togethers. We can all use more of this in an era of mobile devices. A pole building as an event venue suffices nicely as a hangout area.
Venue rental is often the single largest overhead. Of course, the rental price differs depending on a facility’s size, number of rooms, amenities, etc. Even on the lower end of the price scale, the fee can be in the range of tens of thousands.
To reduce costs on this spending portion, some companies are investing in their own event venue. What they do is set up a permanent pole building or steel building, usually on the company’s own plot of land.
A plethora of benefits come with having your own venue space, including:
- Saving on rental and all accompanying fees
- Not being limited by restrictive terms and conditions
- Not having to vacate the venue by a pre-agreed upon time; end the event as late as you like without incurring a surcharge fee
- Using the building for storage or as a secondary office when there are no upcoming events
- Not having to set an event date around the venue’s availability
- Ambient wood textures. With some remodeling, you can create any theme you like.
- Renting out the building to other companies for their own corporate functions
Contact C&S Construction if your business routinely holds seminars, networking, lectures, or other publicity-based events. We can add multiple optional features to produce a pole building that’s just as viable for events as a conventional structure. A pole building as an event venue is one way to significantly scale back on overhead fees.
Serving customers of Spokane, Coeur d’Alene, Cheney, Airway Heights, Spirit Lake, Spokane Valley, and surrounding areas since 1998
Posted on January 29, 2021 | Published by Ignite Local | Related Local Business